1. I already registered for the offline conference in Istanbul. Am I automatically registered for the virtual conference?
Yes. TestIstanbul 2020 is going fully virtual due to Coronavirus pandemic. If you already registered for the offline conference earlier, you are automatically registered for the virtual conference. Further details and guidance on how to navigate the virtual platform will be sent to the e-mail addresses of the registered attendees.
2. When will we receive log-in instructions?
When a virtual attendee registration is complete (paid for), you will receive an email with access instructions until 3 days before the conference. Please be sure to download latest version of Zoom and Fleep.
3. How do I register for the virtual conference?
Registration to the virtual conference is open. For more information, please visit here.
4. How can I ask questions to the organiser at the virtual conference?
You can ask your questions from the Fleep Conversation Room. Also you can contact us from +90 212 276 06 48.
5. Which sessions will be streamed live?
All sessions will be streamed live.
6. What time zone are the streamed sessions shown?
The sessions streamed live will follow the Greenwich Mean Time Zone +03:00.
7. I selected virtual participation. Can I change it to offline participation?
Yes. You can change your type of participation up to 3 days before the conference.
8. When can I register TestIstanbul at the latest?
Registrations will be closed 24 hours before the conference.